North Allegheny is seeking candidates for bus drivers, mechanics, transportation staff
Monday, October 14, 2019 | 12:01 AM
On Oct. 24, from 6-8 p.m., at 400 Hillvue Lane (the Transportation Building next to North Allegheny Intermediate High, off of Perry Highway in McCandless), interested candidates will receive a first-hand look at careers with North Allegheny’s Transportation Department, along with the opportunity to learn more about the growing team of bus drivers, mechanics, dispatchers, and transportation staff.
On-the-spot interviews will be offered to those with valid driver’s licenses. Attendees will have the opportunity to sit in the driver’s seat of the buses, learn about the equipment, meet current staff members, and more. Refreshments will be provided.
NA Transportation Department offers:
- · Flexible Schedule
- · Comprehensive Benefits Packages
- · Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- · Competitive Compensation
- · Paid Personal & Sick Days
- · PA State Employee Pension Plan
- · Additional Earnings Through Trips
- · Annual Wage Increases
- · Recertification & Safe Driving Incentives
- · Free CDL training provided- no experience needed! Next class begins Nov. 1.
Visit www.northallegheny.org/busdrivers for details.